Where to rent a Big Bike (powerful motorcycles from 300cc) in Pattaya
November 5, 2022
Big Bike is not for everyone. Even among the Thais, who for the most part are excellent motorcycle riders, I met those who said that they were afraid to drive a Big Bike.
Big Bike will not help you move faster in dense city traffic, on the contrary, you will not be able to maneuver between cars or on the side of the road, leaving in the first row at the traffic lights, as drivers of ordinary motorbikes do.
In general, Big Bike is for those who understand exactly what they are doing and why they need a Big Bike. For the vast majority of those who want to rent a motorbike in Thailand, I would recommend ordinary motorbikes with engines from 110i to 160i, which, by the way, is quite a lot!
By the way, shopping centers in Thailand provide separate parking spaces for Big Bikes, along with separate parking lots for motorcycles and cars.
Map of Big Bikes for rent in Pattaya:
Swiss Bike Pattaya motorbike rentals
A large motorbike rental shop near the intersection of Pattaya 3rd Rd and South Pattaya Rd.
Most motorbikes are new or 1-3 years old.
Motorbikes are rented for a period of three or more days.
You can pre-book a motorbike.
You can also order the delivery of a motorbike to your place of residence.
The cost of renting motorbikes:
|Moto||Price per day||Price for 7 days||Price for 14 days||Price for 30 days|
HONDA CB 300cc
HONDA FORZA 300cc
|650 per day||
3500 (500 per day)
6300 (450 per day)
9990 (335 per day)
HONDA FORZA 350cc Model 2022
YAMAHA X MAX 300cc Model 2021
YAMAHA ADV 350cc Model 2022
|750 per day||
4550 (650 per day)
8400 (600 per day)
14700 (490 per day)
|YAMAHA TMAX 530 IRONMAX||***** per day||
9800 (1400 per day)
14000 (1000 per day)
19500 (650 per day)
|YAMAHA TMAX 560 TECH MAX||***** per day||
13650 (1950 per day)
19600 (1400 per day)
29550 (985 per day)
Opening hours: daily, 10AM–7PM
There is an additional service: storage of your motorcycles and cars with a guarantee of safety and care, including keeping the batteries charged.
Speed Bike motorbikes rental Pattaya
Salon for renting motorbikes in South Pattaya.
Motorcycle and scooter rental rates including Thai government insurance.
All scooters come with 2 helmets and full petrol.
The cost of renting motorcycles (data could be outdated):
|Moto||Price per day||Price for 7 days||Price for 14 days||Price for 28 days|
|Honda ADV 350||790 per day||
4500 (640 per day)
8000 (570 per day)
14000 (500 per day)
Opening hours: 9AM–8PM
Line ID: speedbikepattaya
Abu Laila Motor Bike For rent
Initially, this motorbike rental shop was located on Walking Street Pattaya. It has now moved to the Walking Street neighborhood and is on the same street as the VC Hotel.
Examples of new arrivals in 2022:
- Yamaha MT-15
- Kawazaki 650cc
- KAWAZAKI NINJA
Of course, there are also less powerful and cheaper motorbikes.
Opening hours: 9AM–8PM
Rent Motorbike near Phra Tamnak
Requirements for tenants and their documents.
- To rent a motorcycle, you must have a passport with a valid visa. (You provide the original document, and only copies remain in the office).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will pay the cost of renting a motorbike in cash, at the office, when concluding a rental agreement.
- When renting sports motorcycles with a volume of more than 300 cc, a passport or $500 deposit is taken as a deposit. The cost of renting a motorbike depends on the number of days. The more days, the cheaper the rental price. When paying for 2 months or more, a special price applies.
- If the motorcycle is returned before the deadline specified in the rental agreement, the amount of money for unused rental days is not refundable.
- If you return the motorcycle later than the time specified in the contract without prior agreement, you will pay a fine in the amount of the daily rent for each day.
The cost of renting motorbikes (the price may vary depending on the season):
|Model||1 day||3 days||7 days||1 month||2 months||3 months|
|Honda Forza 300||900 ฿||1800 ฿||3600 ฿||9000 ฿||16000 ฿||22500 ฿|
|Honda Forza 300cc 2020||1200 ฿||2400 ฿||4800 ฿||12000 ฿||22000 ฿||31500 ฿|
|Kawasaki ER-6 N||1500 ฿||3000 ฿||6000 ฿||15000 ฿||26000 ฿||36000 ฿|
|Kawasaki Z800||2000 ฿||4000 ฿||8000 ฿||20000 ฿||36000 ฿||51000 ฿|
Opening Hours: 10AM–6PM
Motorbike for Rent, Bearch road, next to McDonald's
Near McDonald's, on both sides of 13/2 Street, there are many motorbikes with a “For rent” sign.
Among them are Big Bikes (large powerful motorcycles).
Motorbike for Rent, Bearch road, next to Maharaja
Turning off Beach Rd onto 13/4 Street, next to the Maharaja restaurant and bar, there are many motorbikes, including Big Bikes, with a “For rent” sign.
- Where to rent a motorbike in Pattaya, cost and rental conditions (100%)
- Where is the motocross track near Pattaya. Rent motocross bikes, ATV, Quad, Buggy in Pattaya (75.6%)
- Where to rent a car in Pattaya (75.4%)
- Where in Pattaya to refuel a motorcycle and a car (55.9%)
- Which store in Hua Hin has the lowest price for Honda motorcycles (55.9%)
- How to renew an expired Thai driver's license (RANDOM - 50%)