Good news for traveling to Thailand in late 2022 and early 2023!
November 14, 2022
All COVID restrictions have been completely lifted!
Now, in order to come to Thailand, regardless of whether you have been vaccinated against COVID or not, you do not need to take tests either before traveling or upon arrival in Thailand. The quarantine was canceled even earlier.
That is, now if you plan to come to Thailand, this can be done in the same way as before 2020. All tests and restrictions canceled!
Again, this applies to both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. No special action is required due to COVID.
Land borders are open, and you can travel to neighboring countries or come to Thailand from neighboring countries by bus or car.
Now you don't need to wear a mask! While it's fair to say that some establishments require you to wear a mask, I've experienced this at certain bank branches and at the Immigration Office.
Now visa-free stay in Thailand is given for 45 days!
And one more good news: from October 1, 2022, a stamp to stay in Thailand (it is also sometimes called Visa Exemption Stamp, Visa on Arrival) is now given for 45 days! Let me remind you that earlier this stamp allowed a visa-free stay in Thailand for 30 days.
45 days will be given until March 31, 2023. The reason for this temporary change is the stimulation of tourism.
Let me remind you of the countries whose citizens can stay in Thailand without a visa:
- Argentina (90 days)
- Brazil (30 and 90 days)
- Cambodia (14 days only)
- Chile (90 days)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea (30 and 90 days)
- Myanmar (14 days only)
- New Zealand
- Peru (30 and 90 days)
- San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- How to enter Thailand with Alternative Quarantine (80.6%)
- How to enter Thailand under the Test & Go program (80.6%)
- Where to take visa photos, printouts and photocopies of documents in Pattaya (69.5%)
- Where in Pattaya to extend a visa and get a certificate of residence. How to get to the Immigration Police in Pattaya (69.5%)
- How to get a certificate of residence in Pattaya, what is it and why is it needed (69.5%)
- Where in Pattaya to get a medical certificate for a driver's license (RANDOM - 50%)