Tag: Immigration Police / Immigration office

Online notification of staying in Thailand over 90 days

Form TM.30: what it is and how to get it when renting an apartment, staying at a hotel, staying at a friends house or in your own apartment

How to get a stamp to extend your stay in Pattaya for 1 month

Tourist visa and visa on arrival extension in Pattaya

During 2020-2021 and the beginning of 2022 in Thailand, any foreigner could receive a stamp to extend their stay for the next 2 months every 2 months. Starting in March 2022, conflicting information began to appear that these stamps were (more…)

How to get a certificate of residence in Pattaya, what is it and why is it needed

What is the Certificate of Residence for?

A certificate of residence is a document that confirms the address of residence of a foreigner in Thailand. This document is entirely in Thai, so it is called differently in English:

  • Certificate of Residence
  • residence certificate
  • residence (more…)

Where in Pattaya to extend a visa and get a certificate of residence. How to get to the Immigration Police in Pattaya

All visa issues, such as visa extension, extension of stay in Thailand, obtaining a Certificate of Residence, Re-Entry Permit and others are decided by the Immigration Police. Often this government agency is called the Immigration Office, Immigration Service.

In English, this body is called (more…)