Where in Pattaya to get a medical certificate for a driver’s license
March 25, 2022
A medical certificate for a driver's license can be obtained at almost any clinic, except for highly specialized ones (for example, except for skin care clinics, dentists, wellness massage, and others).
Of course, a medical certificate for a driver's license can be obtained in large public clinics, but it will be more expensive and more time-consuming.
To find a clinic on Google Maps, search for the keywords “clinic” or “doctor”.
If you are in Pattaya and you do not want to spend time searching, then go to the Buakhouw clinic. The clinic is located on Soi Buakhao almost opposite the LK Metro next to the Sugar Sugar, TheWareHouse, Vice city bars.
At the clinic, say: “I need a medical certificate for a driver's license”. Next, the staff will ask for your international passport, height, weight and address of residence in Thailand.
The registration process takes very little time.
The cost of a medical certificate is 100 baht. I got two at once (for motorcycle driving license and car driving license) so I paid 200 baht.
The Buakhouw clinic is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Clinic full address in English: 312/81 Soi Buakhao, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Clinic full address in Thai: 312/81 ซอย บัวขาว เมืองพัทยา อำเภอบางละมุง ชลบุรี 20150
- Driver's medical certificate in Thailand – how to get it with the least cost of time and money (100%)
- How to get a Thai driving license without exams and bribes in Pattaya (44.3%)
- How to renew an expired Thai driver's license (44.3%)
- Where in Pattaya to get and renew a driver's license (35.2%)
- What do the colors and letters at the crossroads in Pattaya and Thailand mean? (20.4%)
- Badminton courts in Pattaya. Where to buy badminton equipment in Pattaya (RANDOM - 19%)